PCremote version 1.6
This web page is about PCremote version 1.6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PCremote version 1.6 from your computerjakuSoft
. More information on jakuSoft can be found here
. Further information about PCremote version 1.6 can be seen at http://www.pcremoteapp.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PCremote directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove PCremote version 1.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PCremote\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. PCremote version 1.6's main file takes about 130.24 KB (133361 bytes) and is named PCRemoteServer.exe.
PCremote version 1.6 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.13 MB (2230362
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PCRemoteServer.exe (130.24 KB)
- unins000.exe (729.66 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (257.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (177.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6
of PCremote version 1.6.
PCremote version 1.6 is a program marketed by jakuSoft. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove PCremote version 1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PCremote version 1.6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PCremote version 1.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "PCremote version 1.6". If it exists on your system the PCremote version 1.6 app will be found very quickly. When you select PCremote version 1.6 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PCremote version 1.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCremote version 1.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcremoteapp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCremote\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCremote version 1.6.
8. After removing PCremote version 1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCremote version 1.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCremote version 1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCremote version 1.6 by jakuSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that PCremote version 1.6 by jakuSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCremote version 1.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 11:16:15.960