PCoIP Standard Agent
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PCoIP Standard Agent for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PCoIP Standard Agent from your systemTeradici Corporation
. More info about Teradici Corporation can be read here
. Click on http://www.teradici.com
to get more data about PCoIP Standard Agent on Teradici Corporation's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Teradici\PCoIP Agent folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall PCoIP Standard Agent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Teradici\PCoIP Agent\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled pcoip_agent.exe and its approximative size is 1.70 MB (1779640 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PCoIP Standard Agent. They take about 10.55 MB (11059757
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCoIP_Printing_uninst.exe (341.47 KB)
- uninst.exe (132.56 KB)
- pcoip_agent.exe (1.70 MB)
- pcoip_arbiter_win32.exe (878.93 KB)
- pcoip_perf_installer.exe (155.02 KB)
- pcoip_server_win32.exe (4.43 MB)
- pcoip_vchan_loader.exe (233.95 KB)
- pcoip_vchan_printing_svc.exe (405.01 KB)
- pcoip_vhub_installer.exe (196.95 KB)
- SupportBundler.exe (82.44 KB)
- busvid_status.exe (55.98 KB)
- dpinst.exe (664.49 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (70.94 KB)
- tera_dev_con.exe (288.04 KB)
- ArbiterServiceInstaller.exe (39.98 KB)
- FirewallPermissions.exe (140.48 KB)
- session_count.exe (171.97 KB)
This data is about PCoIP Standard Agent version 22.214.171.12412
only. Click on the links below for other PCoIP Standard Agent versions:
PCoIP Standard Agent is a program offered by Teradici Corporation. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase PCoIP Standard Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PCoIP Standard Agent with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PCoIP Standard Agent or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCoIP Standard Agent". If it is installed on your PC the PCoIP Standard Agent application will be found automatically. When you select PCoIP Standard Agent in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PCoIP Standard Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCoIP Standard Agent:
- The software company is: http://www.teradici.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Teradici\PCoIP Agent\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCoIP Standard Agent.
8. After uninstalling PCoIP Standard Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PCoIP Standard Agent which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCoIP Standard Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PCoIP Standard Agent by Teradici Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that PCoIP Standard Agent by Teradici Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCoIP Standard Agent supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 15:19:19.713