PCView is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PCView from your computerMcKesson
. Open here
where you can get more info on McKesson. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\McKesson\PCView32 directory (same installation drive as Windows). PCView's primary file takes about 820.00 KB (839680 bytes) and is called PCView32.exe.
The executables below are part of PCView. They occupy about 820.00 KB (839680
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 7.30.23
of PCView. You can find here a few links to other PCView releases:
PCView is a program by the software company McKesson. Some users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase PCView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PCView with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PCView or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PCView". The PCView app will be found automatically. After you click PCView in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PCView, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCView.
8. After removing PCView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCView which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCView using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PCView by McKesson from your computer, nor are we saying that PCView by McKesson is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCView in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 20:15:45.620