PCSafe Adware Filter
This page contains complete information on how to remove PCSafe Adware Filter for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall PCSafe Adware Filter from your computerPCSafe
. You can read more on PCSafe or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.pcsafe.com
to get more details about PCSafe Adware Filter on PCSafe's website. PCSafe Adware Filter is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AdwareFilter directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\AdwareFilter\AdwareFilter-uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PCSafe Adware Filter. The program's main executable file has a size of 77.33 KB (79184 bytes) on disk and is called afstarter.exe.
The executable files below are part of PCSafe Adware Filter. They take an average of 4.71 MB (4934719
bytes) on disk.
- AdwareFilter-uninst.exe (68.83 KB)
- adwarefilter.exe (4.51 MB)
- afservice.exe (53.33 KB)
- afstarter.exe (77.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of PCSafe Adware Filter.
PCSafe Adware Filter is an application marketed by the software company PCSafe. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase PCSafe Adware Filter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PCSafe Adware Filter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PCSafe Adware Filter or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCSafe Adware Filter". If it is installed on your PC the PCSafe Adware Filter application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PCSafe Adware Filter in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PCSafe Adware Filter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCSafe Adware Filter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcsafe.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AdwareFilter\AdwareFilter-uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCSafe Adware Filter.
8. After uninstalling PCSafe Adware Filter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PCSafe Adware Filter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCSafe Adware Filter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PCSafe Adware Filter by PCSafe from your computer, nor are we saying that PCSafe Adware Filter by PCSafe is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PCSafe Adware Filter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 08:21:07.970