PCRadio is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall PCRadio from your systemPCRADIO.RU
. Additional info about PCRADIO.RU can be seen here
. More details about PCRadio can be seen at http://pcradio.ru/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\PCRadio folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for PCRadio is C:\Program Files\PCRadio\unins001.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.61 MB (7981056 bytes) on disk and is labeled PCRadio.exe.
PCRadio contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.72 MB (11242798
bytes) on disk.
- lame.exe (508.00 KB)
- PCRadio.exe (7.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.46 MB)
The current web page applies to PCRadio version 5.0.3
alone. For other PCRadio versions please click below:
PCRadio is an application marketed by the software company PCRADIO.RU. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall PCRadio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PCRadio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCRadio or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCRadio". The PCRadio app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PCRadio in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PCRadio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCRadio:
- The publisher is: http://pcradio.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PCRadio\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCRadio.
8. After uninstalling PCRadio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PCRadio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCRadio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCRadio by PCRADIO.RU from your PC, we are not saying that PCRadio by PCRADIO.RU is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCRadio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 17:22:37.130