PCRadio is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall PCRadio from your systemPCRADIO.RU
. Additional info about PCRADIO.RU can be seen here
. More details about PCRadio can be seen at http://pcradio.ru/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\PCRadio folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for PCRadio is C:\Program Files\PCRadio\unins001.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.61 MB (7981056 bytes) on disk and is labeled PCRadio.exe.
PCRadio contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.72 MB (11242798
bytes) on disk.
- lame.exe (508.00 KB)
- PCRadio.exe (7.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.46 MB)
The current web page applies to PCRadio version 5.0.3
alone. For other PCRadio versions please click below:
PCRadio is an application marketed by the software company PCRADIO.RU. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall PCRadio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PCRadio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PCRadio or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCRadio". The PCRadio application will be found automatically. After you select PCRadio in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PCRadio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCRadio:
- The web site of the program is: http://pcradio.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PCRadio\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCRadio.
8. After uninstalling PCRadio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PCRadio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCRadio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCRadio by PCRADIO.RU from your PC, we are not saying that PCRadio by PCRADIO.RU is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCRadio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 17:22:37.130