This page is about PCRadio 5.0.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PCRadio 5.0.3 from your computerlrepacks.ru
. You can read more on lrepacks.ru or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://pcradio.ru/
if you want to read more on PCRadio 5.0.3 on lrepacks.ru's website. PCRadio 5.0.3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PCRadio directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. PCRadio 5.0.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PCRadio\unins000.exe. PCRadio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.61 MB (7981056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with PCRadio 5.0.3. They occupy about 9.01 MB (9445877
bytes) on disk.
- lame.exe (508.00 KB)
- PCRadio.exe (7.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (922.49 KB)
The current page applies to PCRadio 5.0.3 version 5.0.3
PCRadio 5.0.3 is a program marketed by the software company lrepacks.ru. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove PCRadio 5.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PCRadio 5.0.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PCRadio 5.0.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "PCRadio 5.0.3". If it exists on your system the PCRadio 5.0.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PCRadio 5.0.3 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PCRadio 5.0.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCRadio 5.0.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://pcradio.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCRadio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCRadio 5.0.3.
8. After uninstalling PCRadio 5.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PCRadio 5.0.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCRadio 5.0.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PCRadio 5.0.3 by lrepacks.ru from your PC, we are not saying that PCRadio 5.0.3 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCRadio 5.0.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 15:06:26.970