You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PCR-Treiber for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall PCR-Treiber from your PCRoland Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on Roland Corporation. Usually the PCR-Treiber application is placed in the C:\Program Files\RdDrv001\RDID0027 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. PCR-Treiber's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RdDrv001\RDID0027\Uninstall.exe. PCR-Treiber's primary file takes around 1.36 MB (1428800 bytes) and its name is UNINSTALL.EXE.
PCR-Treiber is composed of the following executables which take 2.03 MB (2127048
bytes) on disk:
- UNINSTALL.EXE (1.36 MB)
- RDDP1027.EXE (681.88 KB)
PCR-Treiber is an application offered by Roland Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove PCR-Treiber is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PCR-Treiber from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PCR-Treiber or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCR-Treiber". The PCR-Treiber program will be found automatically. After you select PCR-Treiber in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PCR-Treiber, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCR-Treiber.
8. After uninstalling PCR-Treiber, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCR-Treiber that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCR-Treiber using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PCR-Treiber by Roland Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that PCR-Treiber by Roland Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCR-Treiber in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-02 08:18:46.560