PCR Editor V2
PCR Editor V2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall PCR Editor V2 from your PCRoland Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on Roland Corporation. More information about PCR Editor V2 can be seen at http://www.roland.co.jp/
. Usually the PCR Editor V2 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EDIROL\PCR Editor V2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall PCR Editor V2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called PcrEditorV2.exe and its approximative size is 1.12 MB (1175552 bytes).
The executables below are part of PCR Editor V2. They take about 1.12 MB (1175552
bytes) on disk.
- PcrEditorV2.exe (1.12 MB)
This page is about PCR Editor V2 version 2.10
alone. For other PCR Editor V2 versions please click below:
PCR Editor V2 is a program marketed by Roland Corporation. Some users try to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase PCR Editor V2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PCR Editor V2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PCR Editor V2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCR Editor V2". If it is installed on your PC the PCR Editor V2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PCR Editor V2 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PCR Editor V2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCR Editor V2:
- The publisher is: http://www.roland.co.jp/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PCR Editor V2.
8. After removing PCR Editor V2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCR Editor V2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCR Editor V2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCR Editor V2 by Roland Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that PCR Editor V2 by Roland Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCR Editor V2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-19 05:29:30.660