You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PCR Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PCR Driver from your PCRoland Corporation
. More information about Roland Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the PCR Driver application is placed in the C:\Program Files\RdDrv001\RDID0027 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. PCR Driver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RdDrv001\RDID0027\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.36 MB (1426312 bytes) on disk and is named UNINSTALL.EXE.
The following executables are installed together with PCR Driver. They occupy about 2.03 MB (2124560
bytes) on disk.
- UNINSTALL.EXE (1.36 MB)
- RDDP1027.EXE (681.88 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling PCR Driver we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
PCR Driver is a program offered by the software company Roland Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase PCR Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PCR Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PCR Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCR Driver". The PCR Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PCR Driver in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PCR Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PCR Driver.
8. After uninstalling PCR Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PCR Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCR Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PCR Driver by Roland Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that PCR Driver by Roland Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCR Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 21:59:52.343