This page is about PCR-A Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall PCR-A Driver from your PCRoland Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Roland Corporation. Usually the PCR-A Driver application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\RdDrv001\RDID0038 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for PCR-A Driver is C:\Program Files\RdDrv001\RDID0038\Uninstal.exe. PCR-A Driver's main file takes around 529.05 KB (541752 bytes) and is named UNINSTAL.EXE.
The executable files below are part of PCR-A Driver. They take an average of 529.05 KB (541752
bytes) on disk.
PCR-A Driver is an application released by Roland Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase PCR-A Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PCR-A Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PCR-A Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PCR-A Driver". The PCR-A Driver app will be found automatically. When you select PCR-A Driver in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PCR-A Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCR-A Driver.
8. After removing PCR-A Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PCR-A Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCR-A Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCR-A Driver by Roland Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that PCR-A Driver by Roland Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCR-A Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-10 11:10:01.747