This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PCMaster for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PCMaster from your computerCopyright (C)2012 PCMaster All Right Reserved.
. Take a look here
for more information on Copyright (C)2012 PCMaster All Right Reserved.. Click on http://www.pc-master.co.kr
to get more info about PCMaster on Copyright (C)2012 PCMaster All Right Reserved.'s website. PCMaster is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\PCMaster Antispyware directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for PCMaster is C:\Program Files\PCMaster Antispyware\pcmu.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 487.69 KB (499392 bytes) on disk and is labeled pcm.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with PCMaster. They take about 1.71 MB (1788736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- pcm.exe (487.69 KB)
- pcml.exe (43.69 KB)
- pcmmonitor.exe (190.19 KB)
- pcmp.exe (315.69 KB)
- pcmr.exe (106.69 KB)
- pcms.exe (341.19 KB)
- pcmu.exe (261.69 KB)
This data is about PCMaster version 1.0
PCMaster is a program released by Copyright (C)2012 PCMaster All Right Reserved.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall PCMaster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PCMaster from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCMaster or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCMaster". If it exists on your system the PCMaster program will be found automatically. After you click PCMaster in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PCMaster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCMaster:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pc-master.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PCMaster Antispyware\pcmu.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCMaster.
8. After removing PCMaster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PCMaster that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCMaster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCMaster by Copyright (C)2012 PCMaster All Right Reserved. from your PC, nor are we saying that PCMaster by Copyright (C)2012 PCMaster All Right Reserved. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCMaster in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 17:03:28.407