This page is about PCMag.com RegistryMaster for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall PCMag.com RegistryMaster from your systemZiff Davis Publishing
. Take a look here
for more details on Ziff Davis Publishing. Detailed information about PCMag.com RegistryMaster can be seen at http://www.pcmag.com/downloads
. PCMag.com RegistryMaster is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\PC Magazine Utilities\RegistryMaster folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for PCMag.com RegistryMaster is C:\Program Files\PC Magazine Utilities\RegistryMaster\unins000.exe. RegistryMaster.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.19 MB (2293760 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with PCMag.com RegistryMaster. They occupy about 2.87 MB (3008798
bytes) on disk.
- RegistryMaster.exe (2.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
PCMag.com RegistryMaster is a program marketed by Ziff Davis Publishing. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase PCMag.com RegistryMaster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PCMag.com RegistryMaster from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCMag.com RegistryMaster or simply click the Search field and type in "PCMag.com RegistryMaster". The PCMag.com RegistryMaster application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PCMag.com RegistryMaster in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PCMag.com RegistryMaster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCMag.com RegistryMaster:
- The software company is: http://www.pcmag.com/downloads
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Magazine Utilities\RegistryMaster\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCMag.com RegistryMaster.
8. After uninstalling PCMag.com RegistryMaster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PCMag.com RegistryMaster which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCMag.com RegistryMaster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PCMag.com RegistryMaster by Ziff Davis Publishing from your PC, we are not saying that PCMag.com RegistryMaster by Ziff Davis Publishing is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCMag.com RegistryMaster in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 09:25:58.017