PCM Trader 4
This page contains detailed information on how to remove PCM Trader 4 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PCM Trader 4 from your PCMetaQuotes Software Corp.
. More information on MetaQuotes Software Corp. can be seen here
. You can get more details about PCM Trader 4 at https://www.metaquotes.net
. PCM Trader 4 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PCM Trader 4 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\PCM Trader 4\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PCM Trader 4. PCM Trader 4's primary file takes around 10.70 MB (11220120 bytes) and its name is terminal.exe.
PCM Trader 4 is composed of the following executables which take 20.93 MB (21951904
bytes) on disk:
- metaeditor.exe (9.66 MB)
- terminal.exe (10.70 MB)
- uninstall.exe (584.31 KB)
The current web page applies to PCM Trader 4 version 4.00
PCM Trader 4 is an application offered by the software company MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase PCM Trader 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PCM Trader 4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCM Trader 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCM Trader 4". If it is installed on your PC the PCM Trader 4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PCM Trader 4 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PCM Trader 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCM Trader 4:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.metaquotes.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCM Trader 4\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PCM Trader 4.
8. After uninstalling PCM Trader 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PCM Trader 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCM Trader 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PCM Trader 4 by MetaQuotes Software Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that PCM Trader 4 by MetaQuotes Software Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCM Trader 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 18:24:09.040