This page is about PCLoupe 1.0.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PCLoupe 1.0.4 from your computerBluefive software
. Further information on Bluefive software can be seen here
. More info about the app PCLoupe 1.0.4 can be seen at http://bluefive.pair.com/
. Usually the PCLoupe 1.0.4 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\PCLoupe directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for PCLoupe 1.0.4 is "C:\Program Files\PCLoupe\unins000.exe". PCLoupe 1.0.4's primary file takes about 56.00 KB (57344 bytes) and its name is PCLoupe.exe.
PCLoupe 1.0.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 735.28 KB (752922
bytes) on disk.
- PCLoupe.exe (56.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current web page applies to PCLoupe 1.0.4 version 1.0.4
PCLoupe 1.0.4 is a program released by Bluefive software. Some people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove PCLoupe 1.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PCLoupe 1.0.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PCLoupe 1.0.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCLoupe 1.0.4". The PCLoupe 1.0.4 app will be found very quickly. After you select PCLoupe 1.0.4 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PCLoupe 1.0.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCLoupe 1.0.4:
- The publisher is: http://bluefive.pair.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PCLoupe\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PCLoupe 1.0.4.
8. After removing PCLoupe 1.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PCLoupe 1.0.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCLoupe 1.0.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PCLoupe 1.0.4 by Bluefive software from your PC, we are not saying that PCLoupe 1.0.4 by Bluefive software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCLoupe 1.0.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 11:16:52.510