You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PCInfo 1.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PCInfo 1.0 from your PCseewo
. More information about seewo can be found here
. Usually the PCInfo 1.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PCInfo folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\PCInfo\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PCInfo 1.0. The application's main executable file is named PCInfo.exe and it has a size of 278.00 KB (284672 bytes).
The executables below are part of PCInfo 1.0. They take about 630.07 KB (645189
bytes) on disk.
- nssm.exe (305.50 KB)
- PCInfo.exe (278.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (46.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of PCInfo 1.0.
PCInfo 1.0 is an application by seewo. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase PCInfo 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PCInfo 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PCInfo 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCInfo 1.0". If it exists on your system the PCInfo 1.0 program will be found automatically. When you click PCInfo 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PCInfo 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PCInfo 1.0.
8. After uninstalling PCInfo 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PCInfo 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCInfo 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PCInfo 1.0 by seewo from your PC, nor are we saying that PCInfo 1.0 by seewo is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCInfo 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 09:01:26.120