PCI2GeoTiff version 1
PCI2GeoTiff version 1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall PCI2GeoTiff version 1 from your computerPortailSIG
. You can read more on PortailSIG or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.portailsig.org
if you want to read more on PCI2GeoTiff version 1 on PortailSIG's page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\PCI2GeoTiff folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\PCI2GeoTiff\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PCI2GeoTiff version 1. The application's main executable file is called pci2geotiff.exe and its approximative size is 22.50 KB (23040 bytes).
The executables below are part of PCI2GeoTiff version 1. They occupy an average of 727.97 KB (745439
bytes) on disk.
- pci2geotiff.exe (22.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.97 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (4.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1
of PCI2GeoTiff version 1.
PCI2GeoTiff version 1 is a program offered by PortailSIG. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase PCI2GeoTiff version 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PCI2GeoTiff version 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PCI2GeoTiff version 1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCI2GeoTiff version 1". If it exists on your system the PCI2GeoTiff version 1 program will be found automatically. After you click PCI2GeoTiff version 1 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PCI2GeoTiff version 1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCI2GeoTiff version 1:
- The publisher is: http://www.portailsig.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PCI2GeoTiff\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCI2GeoTiff version 1.
8. After removing PCI2GeoTiff version 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PCI2GeoTiff version 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCI2GeoTiff version 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCI2GeoTiff version 1 by PortailSIG from your computer, nor are we saying that PCI2GeoTiff version 1 by PortailSIG is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCI2GeoTiff version 1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 21:51:35.177