PCI SoftV92 Modem
PCI SoftV92 Modem is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall PCI SoftV92 Modem from your computerConexant Systems
. Go over here
for more info on Conexant Systems. PCI SoftV92 Modem is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_PCI_HSF directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. PCI SoftV92 Modem's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_PCI_HSF\UIU32m.exe -U -IPSCRCSRxK.INF. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.08 MB (1129016 bytes) on disk and is titled UIU32m.exe.
The executables below are part of PCI SoftV92 Modem. They take an average of 1.08 MB (1129016
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of PCI SoftV92 Modem.
When planning to uninstall PCI SoftV92 Modem you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Conexant Systems\PCI SoftV92 Modem
PCI SoftV92 Modem is a program by the software company Conexant Systems. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall PCI SoftV92 Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PCI SoftV92 Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PCI SoftV92 Modem or simply click the Search field and type in "PCI SoftV92 Modem". The PCI SoftV92 Modem app will be found automatically. After you select PCI SoftV92 Modem in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PCI SoftV92 Modem, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCI SoftV92 Modem.
8. After removing PCI SoftV92 Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PCI SoftV92 Modem that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCI SoftV92 Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCI SoftV92 Modem by Conexant Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that PCI SoftV92 Modem by Conexant Systems is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCI SoftV92 Modem in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:30:15.543