PCI Soft Voice SoftRing Modem
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PCI Soft Voice SoftRing Modem for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PCI Soft Voice SoftRing Modem from your computerConexant Systems
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Conexant Systems. PCI Soft Voice SoftRing Modem is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_PCI_HSF folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall PCI Soft Voice SoftRing Modem by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_PCI_HSF\UIU32m.exe -U -IPLSNSRxK.INF. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. UIU32m.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.08 MB (1129016 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with PCI Soft Voice SoftRing Modem. They occupy about 1.08 MB (1129016
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of PCI Soft Voice SoftRing Modem. For other PCI Soft Voice SoftRing Modem versions please click below:
PCI Soft Voice SoftRing Modem is a program marketed by Conexant Systems. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall PCI Soft Voice SoftRing Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PCI Soft Voice SoftRing Modem with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCI Soft Voice SoftRing Modem or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PCI Soft Voice SoftRing Modem". If it is installed on your PC the PCI Soft Voice SoftRing Modem application will be found automatically. When you select PCI Soft Voice SoftRing Modem in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PCI Soft Voice SoftRing Modem, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCI Soft Voice SoftRing Modem.
8. After removing PCI Soft Voice SoftRing Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PCI Soft Voice SoftRing Modem that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCI Soft Voice SoftRing Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PCI Soft Voice SoftRing Modem by Conexant Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that PCI Soft Voice SoftRing Modem by Conexant Systems is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PCI Soft Voice SoftRing Modem supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:05:30.410