PCI HSF Modem
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PCI HSF Modem for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PCI HSF Modem from your computerConexant Systems
. Open here
for more info on Conexant Systems. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_PCI_HSF directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. PCI HSF Modem's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_PCI_HSF\UIU64m.exe -U -IPDBRYCMwK.INF. The program's main executable file is titled UIU64m.exe and its approximative size is 1.36 MB (1422392 bytes).
PCI HSF Modem installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.36 MB (1422392
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of PCI HSF Modem.
PCI HSF Modem is a program marketed by the software company Conexant Systems. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove PCI HSF Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PCI HSF Modem from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PCI HSF Modem or simply click the Search field and type in "PCI HSF Modem". If it exists on your system the PCI HSF Modem app will be found very quickly. After you click PCI HSF Modem in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PCI HSF Modem, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCI HSF Modem.
8. After uninstalling PCI HSF Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PCI HSF Modem that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCI HSF Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PCI HSF Modem by Conexant Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that PCI HSF Modem by Conexant Systems is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCI HSF Modem in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-29 22:53:46.133