PCBoost is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Check out here
for more information on PGWARE LLC. Further information about PCBoost can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling PCBoost is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named PCBoost.exe and its approximative size is 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PCBoost. They take an average of 9.36 MB (9817264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- pgware.2012-patch.exe (75.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This info is about PCBoost version 126.96.36.1995
alone. You can find here a few links to other PCBoost releases:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application released by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PCBoost from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PCBoost or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PCBoost in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-26 08:47:05.693