PCBoost is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Go over here
where you can find out more on PGWARE LLC. Please follow http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's web page. PCBoost is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, subject to the user's decision. PCBoost's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. PCBoost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in PCBoost. They take 9.36 MB (9817264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- pgware-patch.exe (75.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current web page applies to PCBoost version 188.8.131.525
only. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall PCBoost.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PCBoost from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall PCBoost:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PCBoost
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\History.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCBoost_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
PCBoost is a program released by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PCBoost from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PCBoost in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-12-03 13:43:42.887