You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PCBoost for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on PGWARE LLC. More details about PCBoost can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for PCBoost is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes) on disk and is titled PCBoost.exe.
The executable files below are part of PCBoost. They take an average of 9.29 MB (9740456
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This page is about PCBoost version 22.214.171.1245
only. You can find here a few links to other PCBoost releases:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PCBoost from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PCBoost in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCBoost in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-04 09:58:01.123