You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PCBoost for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on PGWARE LLC. Please follow http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove PCBoost. PCBoost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.43 MB (2550920 bytes) on disk.
PCBoost installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.31 MB (9758987
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
This info is about PCBoost version 220.127.116.116
alone. You can find below info on other versions of PCBoost:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PCBoost we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by PCBoost's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start UserNamenu\Programs\PCBoost
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\History.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCBoost_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
PCBoost is an application marketed by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PCBoost in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCBoost supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 00:36:33.723