PCBoost is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on PGWARE LLC. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more information about PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PCBoost folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall PCBoost by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PCBoost\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PCBoost.exe is the PCBoost's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.43 MB (2550920 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PCBoost. They occupy an average of 9.31 MB (9766479
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1686
of PCBoost. You can find below a few links to other PCBoost releases:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application by PGWARE LLC. Some users choose to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PCBoost from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost application will be found very quickly. After you click PCBoost in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCBoost in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 01:09:43.533