You can find on this page details on how to remove PCBoost for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. More data about PGWARE LLC can be read here
. Please open http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PCBoost by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called PCBoost.exe and it has a size of 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in PCBoost. They occupy 9.29 MB (9742000
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2065
of PCBoost. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PCBoost from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PCBoost in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 19:47:30.243