PCBoost is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Take a look here
for more details on PGWARE LLC. More details about PCBoost can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling PCBoost is C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes) on disk and is titled PCBoost.exe.
The following executables are installed along with PCBoost. They occupy about 9.29 MB (9745957
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1996
of PCBoost. You can find below info on other releases of PCBoost:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PCBoost from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall PCBoost:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost.quarantined
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost.quarantined\PCBoostTray.exe
PCBoost is a program released by the software company PGWARE LLC. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PCBoost from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost program will be found very quickly. When you select PCBoost in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-22 22:26:05.807