PCBoost is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. More data about PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more data about PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. Usually the PCBoost program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing PCBoost is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. PCBoost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.47 MB (2592384 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with PCBoost. They occupy about 9.37 MB (9823912
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.47 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.73 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current web page applies to PCBoost version 184.108.40.2063
only. You can find below info on other application versions of PCBoost:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PCBoost we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall PCBoost:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove PCBoost:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PCBoost
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\History.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCBoost_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
PCBoost is an application by the software company PGWARE LLC. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PCBoost from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PCBoost in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-07 14:32:01.453