You can find below details on how to uninstall PCBoost for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Further information on PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. More information about PCBoost can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. PCBoost is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall PCBoost by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PCBoost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PCBoost. They take about 9.29 MB (9738939
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The current page applies to PCBoost version 220.127.116.116
alone. You can find here a few links to other PCBoost releases:
...click to view all...
PCBoost has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PCBoost from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by PCBoost's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\History.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostRegister.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostTray.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\ReadMe.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\uninsimg.dat
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1598542511-4227202691-1718379071-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1598542511-4227202691-1718379071-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostRegister.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1598542511-4227202691-1718379071-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
PCBoost is a program offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PCBoost from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PCBoost in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-04 12:16:07.550