PCBoost is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. You can read more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. Further information about PCBoost can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for PCBoost is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled PCBoost.exe and its approximative size is 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes).
The following executables are contained in PCBoost. They occupy 9.29 MB (9738939
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1689
of PCBoost. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove PCBoost.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall PCBoost:
PCBoost is a program offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PCBoost from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PCBoost in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-13 02:32:26.953