This web page contains complete information on how to remove PCBoost for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. You can find out more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. More details about the software PCBoost can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. PCBoost is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall PCBoost by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. PCBoost.exe is the PCBoost's main executable file and it occupies around 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes) on disk.
PCBoost contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.29 MB (9740456
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.115
of PCBoost. You can find below a few links to other PCBoost releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PCBoost we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by PCBoost's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\History.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.chm
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.exe
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostRegister.exe
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostTray.exe
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\ReadMe.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.msg
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\uninsimg.dat
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\dam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2387485920-3988123467-1294503032-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostRegister.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\dam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2387485920-3988123467-1294503032-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostTray.exe
PCBoost is an application marketed by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PCBoost from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PCBoost in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCBoost in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-09-09 17:08:05.780