PCBoost is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Open here
for more info on PGWARE LLC. You can read more about about PCBoost at http://www.pgware.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for PCBoost is C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.34 MB (2454760 bytes) on disk and is titled PCBoost.exe.
The following executable files are contained in PCBoost. They occupy 9.15 MB (9599136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCBoost.exe (2.34 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.92 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.68 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.93 MB)
- pgware.2012-patch.exe (75.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
This page is about PCBoost version 220.127.116.112
only. You can find below info on other versions of PCBoost:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application released by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PCBoost from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PCBoost in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 03:41:28.520