This page is about PCBoost for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. More info about PGWARE LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more details about PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PCBoost. PCBoost.exe is the PCBoost's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PCBoost. They take an average of 9.29 MB (9742000
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current web page applies to PCBoost version 126.96.36.1996
alone. For more PCBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program marketed by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PCBoost from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost application will be found very quickly. When you select PCBoost in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 00:37:10.403