PCBoost is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. You can read more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. More info about the software PCBoost can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. Usually the PCBoost application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PCBoost. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes) on disk and is named PCBoost.exe.
The executable files below are part of PCBoost. They take an average of 9.29 MB (9740464
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This info is about PCBoost version 188.8.131.525
alone. You can find below a few links to other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PCBoost we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove PCBoost:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PCBoost
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\History.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCBoost_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
PCBoost is an application offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PCBoost from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PCBoost or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PCBoost in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 03:13:46.100