PCActivizer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PCActivizer from your PCEUROBYTE SOFTWARE s.r.o.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on EUROBYTE SOFTWARE s.r.o.. Click on http://pcactivizer.com/
to get more details about PCActivizer on EUROBYTE SOFTWARE s.r.o.'s website. Usually the PCActivizer program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PCActivizer folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall PCActivizer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\PCActivizer\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PCActivizer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 430.95 KB (441296 bytes) on disk.
PCActivizer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.54 MB (1616275
bytes) on disk.
- PCActivizer.exe (430.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This info is about PCActivizer version 1.0
PCActivizer is an application by EUROBYTE SOFTWARE s.r.o.. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase PCActivizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PCActivizer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCActivizer or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCActivizer". If it exists on your system the PCActivizer application will be found automatically. When you select PCActivizer in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PCActivizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCActivizer:
- The publisher is: http://pcactivizer.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PCActivizer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCActivizer.
8. After removing PCActivizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PCActivizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCActivizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PCActivizer by EUROBYTE SOFTWARE s.r.o. from your PC, we are not saying that PCActivizer by EUROBYTE SOFTWARE s.r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCActivizer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:03:14.980