PCAcceleratePro is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PCAcceleratePro from your systemInstaller Technology
. Go over here
for more information on Installer Technology. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PCAcceleratePro directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for PCAcceleratePro is C:\Program Files (x86)\PCAcceleratePro\uninstall.exe. PCAcceleratePro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.09 MB (9528472 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in PCAcceleratePro. They occupy 17.17 MB (18005596
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverInstallTool.exe (2.02 MB)
- DriverInstallToolx64.exe (2.76 MB)
- helper.exe (134.15 KB)
- ISSetup.exe (2.75 MB)
- PCAcceleratePro.exe (9.09 MB)
- PCAccelerateProAS.exe (193.57 KB)
- PCAccelerateProUpdater.exe (90.65 KB)
- RPCAcceleratePro.exe (82.15 KB)
- uninstall.exe (58.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of PCAcceleratePro. Click on the links below for other PCAcceleratePro versions:
...click to view all...
PCAcceleratePro is a program released by Installer Technology. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase PCAcceleratePro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PCAcceleratePro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PCAcceleratePro or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCAcceleratePro". If it exists on your system the PCAcceleratePro app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PCAcceleratePro in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PCAcceleratePro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCAcceleratePro.
8. After removing PCAcceleratePro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PCAcceleratePro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCAcceleratePro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PCAcceleratePro by Installer Technology from your PC, nor are we saying that PCAcceleratePro by Installer Technology is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCAcceleratePro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-12 19:32:48.790