You can find below detailed information on how to remove PCAP for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall PCAP from your PCPC Accelerate Sales Inc
. You can find out more on PC Accelerate Sales Inc or check for application updates here
. Usually the PCAP application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PCAPro directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove PCAP by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PCAPro\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called PCAPro.exe and occupies 6.11 MB (6409952 bytes).
PCAP is composed of the following executables which take 11.66 MB (12229383
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DriverInstallTool.exe (2.22 MB)
- DriverInstallToolx64.exe (2.77 MB)
- helper.exe (105.22 KB)
- PCAccelerateProAS.exe (231.27 KB)
- PCAPro.exe (6.11 MB)
- PCAProUpdater.exe (96.72 KB)
- RPCAPro.exe (71.23 KB)
- uninstall.exe (66.66 KB)
This web page is about PCAP version 1.0.4.09
alone. Click on the links below for other PCAP versions:
...click to view all...
PCAP is a program marketed by PC Accelerate Sales Inc. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall PCAP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PCAP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCAP or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PCAP". If it exists on your system the PCAP application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PCAP in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PCAP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCAP.
8. After removing PCAP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PCAP which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCAP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PCAP by PC Accelerate Sales Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that PCAP by PC Accelerate Sales Inc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PCAP supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-25 20:37:21.267