This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PCA for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PCA from your systemUnicom Studio Kft.
. Additional info about Unicom Studio Kft. can be read here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program UserNameles (x86)\Unicom\PCA directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PCA is "C:\Program UserNameles (x86)\Unicom\PCA\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. PCA32bit.exe is the PCA's primary executable file and it takes approximately 22.64 MB (23744967 bytes) on disk.
PCA contains of the executables below. They take 47.25 MB (49541862
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FrissitoUj.exe (2.41 MB)
- Jelentesek.exe (6.20 MB)
- Mentes.exe (1.07 MB)
- PCA32bit.exe (22.64 MB)
- PCAExt.exe (1.44 MB)
- Tavsegitseg.exe (2.13 MB)
- TeamViewerQS.exe (1.62 MB)
- UniDoc.exe (3.66 MB)
- uninstall.exe (72.26 KB)
- Visszaallitas.exe (729.00 KB)
- EJelentesErvenyesito.exe (2.88 MB)
- Hibakezelo.Hibakuldo.exe (15.50 KB)
PCA is an application marketed by Unicom Studio Kft.. Some users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase PCA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PCA from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCA or simply click the Search field and type in "PCA". The PCA application will be found very quickly. When you select PCA in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PCA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PCA.
8. After uninstalling PCA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PCA that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PCA by Unicom Studio Kft. from your PC, we are not saying that PCA by Unicom Studio Kft. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PCA in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 19:17:34.010