PC Wizard 2012.2.11
This web page contains complete information on how to remove PC Wizard 2012.2.11 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PC Wizard 2012.2.11 from your computerCPUID
. Open here
for more details on CPUID. More info about the program PC Wizard 2012.2.11 can be found at http://www.cpuid.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CPUID\PC Wizard 2010 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\CPUID\PC Wizard 2010\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PC Wizard 2012.2.11. PC Wizard.exe is the PC Wizard 2012.2.11's primary executable file and it takes circa 72.00 KB (73728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside PC Wizard 2012.2.11. They occupy about 2.56 MB (2679765
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PC Wizard.exe (72.00 KB)
- systweakasp_c.exe (594.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (729.79 KB)
- unins001.exe (722.79 KB)
- pcwiz16.exe (21.29 KB)
- pcwizntl.exe (52.00 KB)
- settings.exe (20.00 KB)
- markx86_324.exe (29.00 KB)
- markx86_321.exe (27.00 KB)
- markx86_322.exe (27.00 KB)
- webupdt.exe (209.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.2.11
of PC Wizard 2012.2.11.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove PC Wizard 2012.2.11.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CPUID\PC Wizard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC Wizard 2012_is1
PC Wizard 2012.2.11 is a program marketed by the software company CPUID. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase PC Wizard 2012.2.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PC Wizard 2012.2.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PC Wizard 2012.2.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Wizard 2012.2.11". If it is installed on your PC the PC Wizard 2012.2.11 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PC Wizard 2012.2.11 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PC Wizard 2012.2.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Wizard 2012.2.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.cpuid.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CPUID\PC Wizard 2010\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PC Wizard 2012.2.11.
8. After uninstalling PC Wizard 2012.2.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Wizard 2012.2.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Wizard 2012.2.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Wizard 2012.2.11 by CPUID from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Wizard 2012.2.11 by CPUID is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Wizard 2012.2.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:47:11.950