PC Wizard 2010.1.93
PC Wizard 2010.1.93 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PC Wizard 2010.1.93 from your computerLaurent KUTIL & Franck DELATTRE
. Go over here
where you can read more on Laurent KUTIL & Franck DELATTRE. More data about the application PC Wizard 2010.1.93 can be found at http://www.cpuid.com
. PC Wizard 2010.1.93 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CPUID\PC Wizard 2010 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\CPUID\PC Wizard 2010\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PC Wizard 2010.1.93. PC Wizard.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
PC Wizard 2010.1.93 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.02 MB (1067597
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PC Wizard.exe (29.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (715.79 KB)
- pcwiz16.exe (21.29 KB)
- pcwizntl.exe (52.00 KB)
- settings.exe (25.00 KB)
- markx86_321.exe (27.00 KB)
- markx86_322.exe (27.00 KB)
- markx86_324.exe (29.00 KB)
- webupdt.exe (33.00 KB)
This web page is about PC Wizard 2010.1.93 version 2010.1.93
PC Wizard 2010.1.93 is an application marketed by Laurent KUTIL & Franck DELATTRE. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove PC Wizard 2010.1.93 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PC Wizard 2010.1.93 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PC Wizard 2010.1.93 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Wizard 2010.1.93". If it exists on your system the PC Wizard 2010.1.93 app will be found automatically. When you select PC Wizard 2010.1.93 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PC Wizard 2010.1.93, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Wizard 2010.1.93:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cpuid.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CPUID\PC Wizard 2010\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PC Wizard 2010.1.93.
8. After removing PC Wizard 2010.1.93, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC Wizard 2010.1.93 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Wizard 2010.1.93 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Wizard 2010.1.93 by Laurent KUTIL & Franck DELATTRE from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Wizard 2010.1.93 by Laurent KUTIL & Franck DELATTRE is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Wizard 2010.1.93 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 15:44:17.263