PC Wizard 2010
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove PC Wizard 2010 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall PC Wizard 2010 from your computerLaurent KUTIL & Franck DELATTRE
. Open here
where you can find out more on Laurent KUTIL & Franck DELATTRE. Click on http://www.cpuid.com
to get more facts about PC Wizard 2010 on Laurent KUTIL & Franck DELATTRE's website. PC Wizard 2010's complete uninstall command line is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection pcwizard.inf,Uninstallpcwizard. The application's main executable file occupies 114.50 KB (117248 bytes) on disk and is called PC Wizard.exe.
The following executable files are contained in PC Wizard 2010. They occupy 453.29 KB (464165
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PC Wizard.exe (114.50 KB)
- pcwiz16.exe (21.29 KB)
- settings.exe (25.00 KB)
- markx86_321.exe (27.00 KB)
- markx86_322.exe (27.00 KB)
- markx86_324.exe (29.00 KB)
- webupdt.exe (209.50 KB)
The current page applies to PC Wizard 2010 version 2010.1.95
PC Wizard 2010 is an application offered by Laurent KUTIL & Franck DELATTRE. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase PC Wizard 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PC Wizard 2010 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC Wizard 2010 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Wizard 2010". The PC Wizard 2010 application will be found very quickly. When you click PC Wizard 2010 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PC Wizard 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Wizard 2010:
- The publisher is: http://www.cpuid.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection pcwizard.inf,Uninstallpcwizard
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC Wizard 2010.
8. After removing PC Wizard 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Wizard 2010 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Wizard 2010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Wizard 2010 by Laurent KUTIL & Franck DELATTRE from your PC, we are not saying that PC Wizard 2010 by Laurent KUTIL & Franck DELATTRE is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Wizard 2010 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 21:50:56.553