PC Ultra Speed v3.2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PC Ultra Speed v3.2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PC Ultra Speed v3.2 from your PCEnergetic Software
. Further information on Energetic Software can be seen here
. More details about PC Ultra Speed v3.2 can be seen at http://energeticsoftware.com
. PC Ultra Speed v3.2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\PC Ultra Speed folder, depending on the user's decision. PC Ultra Speed v3.2's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\PC Ultra Speed\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled PCUltraSpeed.exe and its approximative size is 21.77 MB (22829368 bytes).
PC Ultra Speed v3.2 contains of the executables below. They take 25.25 MB (26479526
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCUltraSpeed.exe (21.77 MB)
- PCUSGuard.exe (789.80 KB)
- PCUSLauncher.exe (131.30 KB)
- PCUSReminder.exe (878.30 KB)
- PCUSSchedule.exe (413.80 KB)
- PCUSSmartScan.exe (413.80 KB)
- PCUSUninstaller.exe (239.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2
of PC Ultra Speed v3.2.
PC Ultra Speed v3.2 is a program offered by the software company Energetic Software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall PC Ultra Speed v3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PC Ultra Speed v3.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PC Ultra Speed v3.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Ultra Speed v3.2". If it exists on your system the PC Ultra Speed v3.2 program will be found automatically. When you select PC Ultra Speed v3.2 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PC Ultra Speed v3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Ultra Speed v3.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://energeticsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PC Ultra Speed\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC Ultra Speed v3.2.
8. After uninstalling PC Ultra Speed v3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC Ultra Speed v3.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Ultra Speed v3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC Ultra Speed v3.2 by Energetic Software from your computer, we are not saying that PC Ultra Speed v3.2 by Energetic Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC Ultra Speed v3.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:46:42.027