PC Ultra Speed v3.2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PC Ultra Speed v3.2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PC Ultra Speed v3.2 from your PCEnergetic Software
. Further information on Energetic Software can be seen here
. More details about PC Ultra Speed v3.2 can be seen at http://energeticsoftware.com
. PC Ultra Speed v3.2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\PC Ultra Speed folder, depending on the user's decision. PC Ultra Speed v3.2's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\PC Ultra Speed\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled PCUltraSpeed.exe and its approximative size is 21.77 MB (22829368 bytes).
PC Ultra Speed v3.2 contains of the executables below. They take 25.25 MB (26479526
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCUltraSpeed.exe (21.77 MB)
- PCUSGuard.exe (789.80 KB)
- PCUSLauncher.exe (131.30 KB)
- PCUSReminder.exe (878.30 KB)
- PCUSSchedule.exe (413.80 KB)
- PCUSSmartScan.exe (413.80 KB)
- PCUSUninstaller.exe (239.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2
of PC Ultra Speed v3.2.
PC Ultra Speed v3.2 is a program offered by the software company Energetic Software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall PC Ultra Speed v3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PC Ultra Speed v3.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC Ultra Speed v3.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Ultra Speed v3.2". The PC Ultra Speed v3.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PC Ultra Speed v3.2 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PC Ultra Speed v3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Ultra Speed v3.2:
- The publisher is: http://energeticsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PC Ultra Speed\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC Ultra Speed v3.2.
8. After uninstalling PC Ultra Speed v3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC Ultra Speed v3.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Ultra Speed v3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC Ultra Speed v3.2 by Energetic Software from your computer, we are not saying that PC Ultra Speed v3.2 by Energetic Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC Ultra Speed v3.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:46:42.027