PC Suite is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PC Suite from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. More details about PC Suite can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\PC Suite folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\PC Suite\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PC Suite. PC Suite.exe is the PC Suite's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 116.00 KB (118784 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PC Suite. They take an average of 1.17 MB (1231965
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Loader.exe (48.00 KB)
- PC Suite.exe (116.00 KB)
- Rar.exe (348.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (111.59 KB)
- devsetup.exe (272.00 KB)
- DevSetup_AMD64.exe (307.50 KB)
The current web page applies to PC Suite version 12.09.109.810010901
only. Click on the links below for other PC Suite versions:
...click to view all...
PC Suite is a program by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove PC Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PC Suite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Suite". If it exists on your system the PC Suite app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PC Suite in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PC Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Suite:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Suite\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Suite.
8. After uninstalling PC Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PC Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PC Suite by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that PC Suite by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 09:58:26.207