PC SpeedCare 3.0.3
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PC SpeedCare 3.0.3 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall PC SpeedCare 3.0.3 from your computerPCSpeedcare
. Further information on PCSpeedcare can be found here
. Detailed information about PC SpeedCare 3.0.3 can be seen at https://pcspeedcare.com/site/support/
. PC SpeedCare 3.0.3 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSpeedcare directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSpeedcare\Maint.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PC SpeedCare 3.0.3. PC SpeedCare 3.0.3's main file takes about 3.91 MB (4105048 bytes) and its name is PCSpeedCare.exe.
PC SpeedCare 3.0.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.65 MB (5926913
bytes) on disk.
- adperm.exe (186.24 KB)
- Maint.exe (53.44 KB)
- PCSpeedCare.exe (3.91 MB)
- sysinfo.exe (238.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.3
of PC SpeedCare 3.0.3.
PC SpeedCare 3.0.3 is an application by the software company PCSpeedcare. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall PC SpeedCare 3.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PC SpeedCare 3.0.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PC SpeedCare 3.0.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "PC SpeedCare 3.0.3". The PC SpeedCare 3.0.3 application will be found very quickly. After you click PC SpeedCare 3.0.3 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PC SpeedCare 3.0.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC SpeedCare 3.0.3:
- The publisher is: https://pcspeedcare.com/site/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSpeedcare\Maint.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC SpeedCare 3.0.3.
8. After uninstalling PC SpeedCare 3.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC SpeedCare 3.0.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC SpeedCare 3.0.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC SpeedCare 3.0.3 by PCSpeedcare from your computer, nor are we saying that PC SpeedCare 3.0.3 by PCSpeedcare is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC SpeedCare 3.0.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 03:49:35.613