PC Speed Patroller v4.0
PC Speed Patroller v4.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PC Speed Patroller v4.0 from your computerICAN BPO USA, LLC
. Open here
for more information on ICAN BPO USA, LLC. Please open http://www.pcspeedpatroller.com
if you want to read more on PC Speed Patroller v4.0 on ICAN BPO USA, LLC's web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Patroller directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling PC Speed Patroller v4.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Patroller\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named PCSpeedPatroller.exe and occupies 3.66 MB (3834424 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in PC Speed Patroller v4.0. They occupy 5.55 MB (5822406
bytes) on disk.
- PCSpeedPatroller.exe (3.66 MB)
- PCSPSchedule.exe (967.05 KB)
- PCSPUninstaller.exe (276.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This info is about PC Speed Patroller v4.0 version 4.0
PC Speed Patroller v4.0 is a program marketed by the software company ICAN BPO USA, LLC. Frequently, users want to remove it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove PC Speed Patroller v4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PC Speed Patroller v4.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PC Speed Patroller v4.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Speed Patroller v4.0". The PC Speed Patroller v4.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PC Speed Patroller v4.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PC Speed Patroller v4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Speed Patroller v4.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcspeedpatroller.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Patroller\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC Speed Patroller v4.0.
8. After uninstalling PC Speed Patroller v4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PC Speed Patroller v4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Speed Patroller v4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PC Speed Patroller v4.0 by ICAN BPO USA, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PC Speed Patroller v4.0 by ICAN BPO USA, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC Speed Patroller v4.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 18:07:05.840