PC Speed Master
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PC Speed Master for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall PC Speed Master from your computerShieldApps
. Go over here
for more information on ShieldApps. More data about the software PC Speed Master can be found at http://www.pcspeedmaster.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\ShieldApps\PC Speed Master directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling PC Speed Master is C:\Program Files\ShieldApps\PC Speed Master\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PC Speed Master64.exe is the PC Speed Master's main executable file and it occupies about 13.17 MB (13813952 bytes) on disk.
PC Speed Master installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.49 MB (16245448
bytes) on disk.
- MsgSys.exe (973.63 KB)
- PC Speed Master64.exe (13.17 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (68.19 KB)
- UpDates.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.81
of PC Speed Master. Click on the links below for other PC Speed Master versions:
PC Speed Master is an application released by the software company ShieldApps. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove PC Speed Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PC Speed Master from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC Speed Master or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Speed Master". If it exists on your system the PC Speed Master app will be found automatically. When you select PC Speed Master in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PC Speed Master, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Speed Master:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcspeedmaster.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ShieldApps\PC Speed Master\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Speed Master.
8. After removing PC Speed Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PC Speed Master that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Speed Master using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PC Speed Master by ShieldApps from your computer, we are not saying that PC Speed Master by ShieldApps is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PC Speed Master supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 15:36:13.700