You can find below details on how to uninstall PC-Sheriff Premium for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall PC-Sheriff Premium from your computerSCHWARZ Computer Systeme GmbH
. Go over here
where you can get more info on SCHWARZ Computer Systeme GmbH. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\PC-Sheriff Premium directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling PC-Sheriff Premium is C:\Program Files\PC-Sheriff Premium\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. PC-Sheriff Premium's primary file takes about 570.50 KB (584192 bytes) and is called Uninstall.exe.
PC-Sheriff Premium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.54 MB (1617408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NetReg.exe (70.50 KB)
- ShdCmd.exe (108.50 KB)
- ShdServ.exe (227.50 KB)
- ShdTray.exe (100.00 KB)
- Shield.exe (502.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (570.50 KB)
The current web page applies to PC-Sheriff Premium version 10.2
only. You can find here a few links to other PC-Sheriff Premium releases:
PC-Sheriff Premium is a program by SCHWARZ Computer Systeme GmbH. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase PC-Sheriff Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PC-Sheriff Premium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PC-Sheriff Premium or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC-Sheriff Premium". If it is installed on your PC the PC-Sheriff Premium application will be found automatically. When you select PC-Sheriff Premium in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PC-Sheriff Premium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PC-Sheriff Premium.
8. After uninstalling PC-Sheriff Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PC-Sheriff Premium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC-Sheriff Premium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC-Sheriff Premium by SCHWARZ Computer Systeme GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that PC-Sheriff Premium by SCHWARZ Computer Systeme GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC-Sheriff Premium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 08:34:25.983