PC ScanAndSweep is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall PC ScanAndSweep from your systemAscentive
. More info about Ascentive can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ascentive.com
to get more facts about PC ScanAndSweep on Ascentive's website. PC ScanAndSweep is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\PC ScanAndSweep directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for PC ScanAndSweep is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\PC ScanAndSweep\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called PCScanAndSweep.exe and its approximative size is 2.46 MB (2577096 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in PC ScanAndSweep. They occupy 3.30 MB (3459407
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (576.70 KB)
- PCScanAndSweep.exe (2.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (284.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.5.3
of PC ScanAndSweep. You can find below info on other versions of PC ScanAndSweep:
...click to view all...
PC ScanAndSweep is an application by Ascentive. Some users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove PC ScanAndSweep is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PC ScanAndSweep from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC ScanAndSweep or simply click the Search field and type in "PC ScanAndSweep". If it is installed on your PC the PC ScanAndSweep program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PC ScanAndSweep in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PC ScanAndSweep, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC ScanAndSweep:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ascentive.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\PC ScanAndSweep\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PC ScanAndSweep.
8. After removing PC ScanAndSweep, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC ScanAndSweep which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC ScanAndSweep using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PC ScanAndSweep by Ascentive from your PC, nor are we saying that PC ScanAndSweep by Ascentive is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC ScanAndSweep supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 21:56:57.887