PC Satellite TV
PC Satellite TV is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall PC Satellite TV from your systemSatelliteSoft
. Take a look here
for more details on SatelliteSoft. More details about PC Satellite TV can be seen at http://www.satellitetvclub.com/software/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Satellite TV directory (same installation drive as Windows). PC Satellite TV's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Satellite TV\unins000.exe. PCsatelliteTV.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 10.29 MB (10794581 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in PC Satellite TV. They occupy 10.98 MB (11518348
bytes) on disk.
- PCsatelliteTV.exe (10.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.80 KB)
PC Satellite TV is a program marketed by SatelliteSoft. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall PC Satellite TV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PC Satellite TV from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PC Satellite TV or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Satellite TV". If it exists on your system the PC Satellite TV app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PC Satellite TV in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PC Satellite TV, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Satellite TV:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.satellitetvclub.com/software/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Satellite TV\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Satellite TV.
8. After removing PC Satellite TV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PC Satellite TV that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Satellite TV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC Satellite TV by SatelliteSoft from your computer, we are not saying that PC Satellite TV by SatelliteSoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PC Satellite TV in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 19:24:34.277