PC SECURITY TEST 2013
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PC SECURITY TEST 2013 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PC SECURITY TEST 2013 from your systemAxBx
. More information about AxBx can be read here
. More details about PC SECURITY TEST 2013 can be seen at http://www.pc-st.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\PC Security Test 2013 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. PC SECURITY TEST 2013's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\PC Security Test 2013\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called PCSecurityTest.exe and it has a size of 4.37 MB (4579256 bytes).
PC SECURITY TEST 2013 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.65 MB (8018059
bytes) on disk.
- PCSecurityTest.exe (4.37 MB)
- pcst_showport.exe (1.59 MB)
- sop.exe (459.50 KB)
- test_os.exe (569.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.82 KB)
This info is about PC SECURITY TEST 2013 version 2013
PC SECURITY TEST 2013 is an application by AxBx. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase PC SECURITY TEST 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PC SECURITY TEST 2013 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PC SECURITY TEST 2013 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC SECURITY TEST 2013". The PC SECURITY TEST 2013 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PC SECURITY TEST 2013 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PC SECURITY TEST 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC SECURITY TEST 2013:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pc-st.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\PC Security Test 2013\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC SECURITY TEST 2013.
8. After removing PC SECURITY TEST 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PC SECURITY TEST 2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC SECURITY TEST 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PC SECURITY TEST 2013 by AxBx from your PC, nor are we saying that PC SECURITY TEST 2013 by AxBx is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC SECURITY TEST 2013 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-21 12:28:24.643