PC SECURITY TEST 2011
PC SECURITY TEST 2011 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PC SECURITY TEST 2011 from your systemAxBx
. You can find out more on AxBx or check for application updates here
. More info about the application PC SECURITY TEST 2011 can be seen at http://www.pc-st.com/us
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AxBx\PC Security Test 2011 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing PC SECURITY TEST 2011 is C:\Program Files\AxBx\PC Security Test 2011\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PCSecurityTest.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.07 MB (5313424 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PC SECURITY TEST 2011. They take about 7.79 MB (8171606
bytes) on disk.
- PCSecurityTest.exe (5.07 MB)
- pcst_showport.exe (1.60 MB)
- sop.exe (459.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011
of PC SECURITY TEST 2011.
PC SECURITY TEST 2011 is a program by the software company AxBx. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall PC SECURITY TEST 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PC SECURITY TEST 2011 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PC SECURITY TEST 2011 or simply click the Search field and type in "PC SECURITY TEST 2011". The PC SECURITY TEST 2011 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PC SECURITY TEST 2011 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PC SECURITY TEST 2011, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC SECURITY TEST 2011:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pc-st.com/us
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AxBx\PC Security Test 2011\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PC SECURITY TEST 2011.
8. After removing PC SECURITY TEST 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PC SECURITY TEST 2011 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC SECURITY TEST 2011 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PC SECURITY TEST 2011 by AxBx from your PC, nor are we saying that PC SECURITY TEST 2011 by AxBx is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC SECURITY TEST 2011 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-07 06:07:43.857